This blog post may contain affiliate links from which I make a small commission based upon percentage of sales. I do this to offset my blogging activities. You are not obligated to purchase from these links.
This Giveaway is Closed
This month I’m giving you an opportunity to win a trio of Young Living’s most popular essential oils- Lavender, Lemon and Thieves Oil.
These oils are included in Young Living’s Everyday Oils collection. You’ll find a bottle of each in every premium starter kit. Here are a few suggested uses for these versatile oils:
- Soothe minor burns by applying 2–3 drops to the affected area.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- Diffuse Lavender essential oil to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
- Use 1–2 drops to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
- Combine 2–3 drops with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.
- Add to water or a smoothie for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Thieves has been university tested for its cleansing abilities.
- Diffuse for 15–30 minutes in your home or office to help eliminate airborne bacteria.
- Put a few drops in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor
You have five chances to win a 5ml. bottle of each of these therapeutic grade oils. To enter:
1. Share this giveaway with your friends
Share this post on Pinterest, Facebook or G+ by clicking on the social sharing icons to the right.
2. Join my Holistic Living with Essential Oils Facebook group
This is where we’ll share the nitty gritty on Young Living essential oils. You’ll find ideas for oil blends, DIY health and wellness recipes, suggested oil uses and opportunities to win more free products. To join my oily Facebook group, click here.
3. Subscribe to my somewhat regular e-newsletter
No worries about spam here! Sometimes I go weeks without mailing, for realz. And I’ll keep your private info private. To subscribe, click here.
4. Enroll as a Young Living Wholesale Member through Back at the Ranch
Wholesale members enjoy the benefit of purchasing Young Living e. oils at 24% off the listed retail price. Use your wholesale discount to stock up on e. oils for you and your family. Share your discount with your friends. You will never pay another membership fee and you will continue to enjoy wholesale pricing as long as you purchase 50PV (approximately $50 worth of oils) in one year. Wholesale members are also eligible to earn points that they can redeem on free oils every month!
When you enroll as a wholesale member you will be asked which of the starter sets you’d prefer. I recommend the premium kit because it gives you the most bang for your buck (over $300 in products for half price!). Enroll here.
5. Enroll as a Young Living Retail Member
Retail members are not offered a starter kit and are not expected to purchase a minimum quantity of oils every year. Retail members won’t receive the benefit of ordering premium YL oils at discount but they can still anticipate outstanding customer service and prompt shipping. Enroll here.
6. Let me know how many entries you’ve completed
Click on the Rafflecopter widget below to register your entries. Don’t see a widget? Click here.
After completing these three steps you will be eligible to win a 5ml. bottle each of Young Living’s Lavender, Lemon and Thieve’s oil. You may also be able to order any other oil and oil accessory directly from the Young Living site.
I look forward to seeing you in the Holistic Living with Essential Oils Facebook group! Good luck!
I strive to write well written posts that will help & encourage readers. I research to ensure information is accurate, however, I am not an expert. All views, reviews or opinions represented at backattheranch.net are my personal opinions and belong solely to me (Amy).
I am not a doctor and the statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA. Any products or techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.